HelpDesk Support (Ticketing) System (developed for UGVCL DISCOM)
Earlier e-Urja Helpdesk is used for solving e-Urja module related issues which is handling by TCS. This e-Urja module is under comprehensive License so every user does not use this “e-Urja Helpdesk” Module. E-Urja comprehensive license are limited which is allotted by GUVNL and for additional license, additional cost pay to TCS. The universal user depends on higher Officer and work is held up.
To overcome above issues, UGVCL has taken initiative & developed Web Based “HelpDesk Support Ticketing System”. Every user of any company is used this user friendly system for solving their e-Urja issues. We have taken great care for system security that User should have ISMS user. At present System used integrated for each DISCOM like UGVCL,MGVCL,PGVCL,DGVCL,GETCO and GSECL.
Features of “HelpDesk Support (Ticketing) System”
- Web Base User friendly solution System
- ISMS Login credential.
- E-Mail notification at all level.
- Admin access is reserved to Office Admin.
- Randomly Ticket allotment to Champion
- Jump Ticket facility to Champion of respective Module.
- Company wise access to user & Unique ticket number
- Maintain Ticket history with time duration
Important Reports of Support ticketing System
- Helpdesk Status Summary Reports
- Very easy to export any reports into EXCEL Format.
- Open/Close Ticket Analysis
- SLA/CR Reports
- Customized Query Reports for Nodal Officer / Champion
Support ticket Assignment Flow:
- End User is submitting & view status of existing submitted Ticket.
- L0 is Champion of respective module at Circle Level
- L1 is Champion of respective module at Corporate Level
- L2 is the representative from TCS for respective module
- L3 is SR related problem from TCS to Oracle